Mon. – Fri. from 08:00 to 24:00 GMT.
Coll. – Sun. from 09.00 to 24.00 GMT.
See Operator status.
min.: 100 RUB, max.: 25000 RUB
Example account (RUB): R166274697595 (without the spaces)
An example of an account: 410012345678901
Enter a valid email address, it will come to you a letter on the status of the application
Where do I begin?
Before you begin exchanging NECESSARILY, read Security Exchange and Terms of Service for exchanging digital currencies.
After you’ve read Terms of Service for exchanging digital currencies and have agreed with them, you can start creating an exchange request.
On the main page of the service, sеlect the exchange direction in the left column: “sеlect the currency you want to change”, in the right column: “sеlect the currency you want to receive”
You will be taken to the Create an Exchange Request page.
Step 1 (first)
At this step you need to enter the amount that you want to change or the amount you want to receive in the appropriate field, the calculator will automatically calculate the amount that you will receive when exchanging or the amount you need to transfer for an exchange depends on Which field you have chosen to fill.
• In the “Give back” block the amount to be exchanged is indicated;
• In the “Receive” block (below), the amount that you receive when exchanging is displayed, but you can immediately specify the amount you want to receive and then it will be displayed in the “Give” block The amount that you need to transfer to the exchange;
• Enter your details, e-mail, phone, etc. In the appropriate fields.
• Then click the “Continue” button
You have 15 minutes to complete the creation of an application and transfer funds for an exchange.
Step 2 (second)
ATTENTION!, check the entered data;
After reading SERVICE RULES and agree with them, put a tick in the appropriate field (without this exchange will not be possible).
Click the “Create bid” button
Step 3 (third)
You need to transfer to the account of the exchange service the means of exchange according to the instructions, on the requisites indicated on the page (do not rush).
• After completing the steps above, make sure that you actually did the translation and click “I made the translation”
There will be a transition to a new page of the status of the application with the status of your application.
• Your application is submitted for review by the operator of the exchange service, after its verification the operator will change the status of the application.
• If you have any questions, write to the Service Provider (bottom of the page, from the right)